While doing Car ozonation
service, keep the following in mind:
- Ozone is a very effective disinfectant, which at the same time is not harmful to the human body.
- Ozone treatment is a vehicle cleaning method especially recommended for allergy sufferers. Removes all pollen, mites and microbes that can cause an allergic reaction or asthma attack.
- Ozonation of the car should last from 15 to 30 minutes (excess ozone can lead to discoloration of upholstery and plastics).
- After completing the process, open the door and ventilate the interior. For some time (2-3 hours) you may still feel the smell of ozone, but there are no contraindications to being in the car.
- Nobody is inside the car at the whole stage of the service. The mechanic observes all hygiene and safety rules.