Recommended Mercedes-Benz car workshops and mechanics that offer the service - Automatic transmission oil change
There are 16 car workshops and mechanics on our platform that support the brand Mercedes-Benz and offer the service - Automatic transmission oil change!
If your Mercedes requires special care, and you are searching for the perfect car workshops or mechanic for your iconic German car, you will stop at nothing to find a trusted mechanic that will keep your Mercedes in its original shape. For our recommended workshops, any service of a Mercedes is a meticulous process that is handled in the most professional matter. Contact one of our recommended workshops and put your Mercedes in the hands of experts.
Mauri tee L1, 88317 Papsaare
Sepa 17A, 50113 Tartu
JDM AUTOREMONT pakub Teile eranditult parima kvaliteediga teenust. Meil on aastatepikkune kogemus ning teeme ka eritöödespetsialistidega lähedalt koostööd, et iga klient saaks parima võimaliku tulemuse. Eriti suur kogemus on Jaapani autodega, elektriautodega (Nissan Leaf, Tesla Model S), BMW- ning VW-grupi autodega.
- Automatic transmission oil changefrom35,00 EUR
STIK AUTOLAMMUTUS OÜ
Pärnu mnt. 7, 73201 Roosna-Alliku
Mäealuse 12, Mustamäe, 12618 Tallinn
Kelli tee 5, 68218 Jaanikese
What is the average cost of Automatic transmission oil change for Mercedes-Benz cars?
What is the scope of the service Automatic transmission oil change?
- Unscrewing the drain plug
- Removing the fluid from the transmission
- Replacing the drain plug seal and screwing the plug back in place with appropriate force
- Refilling the transmission with an appropriate amount of new oil
What should I know and what are the recommendations while doing Automatic transmission oil change?
- The very first fluid and filter change should be performed after 100 thousand kilometres, and then after each next 30 thousand kilometres.
- Always buy the fluid recommended by the manufacturer
- Changing the transmission fluid should always be accompanied by changing the filter and the fluid pan seal
- A frequent cause of transmission fluid leaks is a worn filter or seal.