Car workshops that offer the service Window tinting
Searching for a trusted car workshop that offers the service Window tinting? Browse prices, reviews & promotions of our 1 recommended car workshops. Find the best workshop for the service Window tinting!
Tinted windows not only make your car look better, but they are also very useful. They let less sun in, preventing the inside of the car from heating up too much. They also reduce the risk of someone braking into your car as you can barely see what's inside it. The most popular way of tinting car windows is by applying a special film on the inside. You can also have your windows powder-tinted. This method is costly and time-consuming but the tint lasts longer than in the case of the traditional method. Find out more about the service
- The most important parameter of a tinting film is light transmittance, which must conform to the applicable regulations. If in doubt, the police may keep you car registration book, so a good idea is to carry with you a certificate confirming that the film meets all the applicable requirements.
- Before covering the windows with a film make sure they are free from any defects. Scratched, chipped or cracked windows cannot be covered with a tinting film. A tinting film provides your windows with an additional reinforcement. A window secured this way won't fall apart into small pieces when smashed.
Scope of services
- Removing the tinted windows, if necessary
- Cleaning and degreasing the windows
- Cutting the film to match the window size
- Applying the film
- Cutting excess film off
- Fitting the windows back in place, if necessary
Tinted windows are very popular. They not only make the body of your car look better, but are also very functional. Firstly, they let in much less sun, as a result of which the car interior does not heat up as much as in the case of windows without a tint. Moreover, the air-conditioning operates more efficiently. Secondly, other people can't see the inside of your car, and so you can safely leave stuff in the trunk without having to worry that someone might break into your car.
The most popular method of tinting car windows is applying a special film on the inside. The film should meet the applicable standards and be attested - only then can you be sure that it will prevent the harmful UV radiation from penetrating the inside of your car. The most important parameter, however, is light transmittance, which must conform to the existing regulations. A tinting film provides your windows with an additional reinforcement. A broken side window with a tint film does not fall apart when damaged, keeping the inside of your car protected.
Another, less popular method is ceramic tinting. It consists in applying a special powder on the window surface, which is subsequently hardened in a furnace together with the window. To this effect, you have to remove the window. Moreover, the service is expensive and offered only by a handful of garages across Poland. Hence its low popularity.
A professional garage will fit a branded tint film on your car windows practically in no time. The cost of the service is low and affordable to most car owners.
What is the average cost of providing Window tinting in car workshops?
What is the scope of the service Window tinting?
- Szükség esetén távolítsa el a színezett ablakokat
- Az ablakok tisztítása és zsírtalanítása
- A fólia vágása az ablak méretének megfelelő méretre
- A fólia felragasztása
- A felesleges fólia levágása
- Ha szükséges, illessze vissza az ablakokat a helyére
What should I know, and what are the recommendations for Window tinting?
- A színező fólia legfontosabb paramétere a fényáteresztő képesség. Kétséges esetben a rendőrség bevonhatja az autóját, ezért érdemes magával hordoznia egy igazolást, amely megerősíti, hogy a fólia megfelel a követelményeknek
- Mielőtt az ablakot letakarná fóliával bizonyosodjon meg róla, hogy sérülésmentes. Karcolt, beütődött vagy megrepedt ablak nem vonható be fóliával. A fóli további védelmet biztosít az ablakai számára. Az így rögzített ablak nem törik szét apró darabokra
Workshops from other popular locations
Pick one of the popular locations to see more car workshops and mechanics from that area and find the best car workshop for your vehicle.
Workshops that support some of the popular car brands
If you are looking for a car workshop or mechanic that can support a specific car brand, pick that brand from the list below and find the best car workshop for your vehicle.
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
Workshops that offer some of the most popular services
Pick one of our most popular car workshop services and find the list of best car workshops and mechanics for that service.
- Car window tinting, side (front)
- Car window tinting, side (rear)
- Front / rear window heating repair
- Glass cracks/chips repair
- Mirror glass replacement
- Rain repellent
- Rear window replacement
- Replacement of body window pane
- Side window pane replacement - not-opening
- Side window pane replacement - opening
- Sun roof repair, replacement
- Sun roof window tinting
- Window tinting
- Windscreen replacement